What is Artvigil 150mg?
Artvigil is a drug that belongs to the class of medications called psychostimulants. It contains S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and modafinil as active ingredients, which can work together by increasing levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in your brain. Artvigil 150mg belongs to a class of medications called CNS stimulants, and it is used to improve wakefulness in adults who have excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy or shift work sleep disorder (SWSD).
Artvigil increases alertness and improves concentration, as well as reducing sleepiness. Artvigil may also be prescribed for a number of other purposes such as mood disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). You can easily purchase Artvigil 150mg online at discounted prices.This drug helps to keep you awake and alert during the day. It has been approved by the U.S. FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for effectively treating:
- Narcolepsy- a sleep disorder characterized by sudden attacks of deep sleep that causes extreme daytime drowsiness. Narcolepsy is usually treated with sleep aids, but Artvigil 150mg may be prescribed as an alternative in patients who do not respond to other treatments.
- Shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) – a condition that causes problems with falling asleep and sleeping through the night when you work non-daytime hours. This sleeping problem can disrupt your life, making it difficult to work, go to school or socialize with your family and friends. Artvigil 150mg is a drug that keeps you awake. It is used to treat sleepiness caused by certain conditions like narcolepsy or shift work sleep disorder (SWSD).
Artvigil has not been approved for treating any other conditions. Artvigil 150mg has not been approved for use by anyone younger than 17 years old or older than 64 years of age. Also, it is not known if Artvigil is safe and effective in children under 3 years old. There are many online pharmacy sites where you can buy Artvigil 150mg online.
Some Important Points You Need to Consider for Artvigil 150mg
- This medicine is medically tested for symptoms like tiredness, difficulty paying attention, and not being able to focus on tasks.
- Artvigil 150mg helps you stay alert and focused even when you have not slept well or for a long time.
- Artvigil can cause anxiety attacks in some people, so it should not be taken by patients with panic disorder or an anxiety condition.
- Artvigil can also cause joint pain, and Artvigil should be taken with caution in people who have glaucoma or a history of liver disease.
- Artvigil is not recommended for children under the age of 18 years old without consulting the child’s pediatrician first.
- Artvigil 150mg is given to you as an injection into your muscle (intramuscular) by a healthcare professional. Your doctor will select the injection site. The medicine is given as a single dose, typically every 12 hours at bedtime during the first 4 to 7 days of treatment and then once or twice daily thereafter. If you are looking for Artvigil 150mg for sale, you can get it from various online sites.
- Artvigil interacts with many other medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, and other psychotropics. Artvigil also interacts with Soma (a muscle relaxer) which may make the Soma less effective or cause side effects.
Side effects: What are the possible side effects of Artvigil?
Generally, Artvigil is well tolerated and side effects are usually minor. You should not take Artvigil 150mg if you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction and you have unusually high blood pressure or heart problems. Also, you should not inject Artvigil 150mg into your veins (intravenously). The most common side effects with this medicine i.e. Artvigil include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Restlessness (may include feeling anxious, irritable, or unable to sit still)
- Sleep problems (insomnia) including trouble falling asleep, waking up often during the night, or not being able to return to sleep after waking up during the night
- Dry mouth
- Tremors (shaking)
These side effects may go away with continued use of the medicine. If you are experiencing severe side effects or they do not go away, tell your doctor. You can also buy Artvigil 150mg with COD from online pharmacies.
Artvigil and pregnancy
Pregnancy Category C: This medication can also be pretty harmful in pregnancy or to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment with Artvigil 150mg. There is a lack of scientific information on the use of Artvigil in pregnancy. It is not known if this medication could harm an unborn baby when used during pregnancy.
For women who become pregnant while taking Artvigil 150mg, talk to your doctor about any risks and benefits that may be associated with continuing to take this drug throughout your pregnancy. FDA pregnancy category C. Artvigil for sale is available at many online pharmacy sites.This medication may also be harmful to an unborn baby or in pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment with Artvigil 150mg. There is a lack of scientific information on the use of Artvigil in pregnancy. It is not known if this medication could harm an unborn baby when used during pregnancy.
For women who become pregnant while taking Artvigil 150mg, talk to your doctor about any risks and benefits that may be associated with continuing to take this drug throughout your pregnancy.
If you are a woman of childbearing age, you should use birth control (contraceptive) while using Artvigil 150mg and for one month after your treatment ends. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Artvigil 150mg. It is not known if this drug passes into breast milk and could harm a nursing baby.